If you are interested in individual tuition, please send me an email to: email@example.com
Learn how to create automated trading strategies (ATS) in TradeStation that will generate trading profits for you!
Duration: 1 to 5 days (8 hours per day)
The individual course can be conceived to one to five days. The length of the course depends on your current knowledge and specific requirements. No matter the length of the course will be, you can be sure that I will always be ready to share with you all my know-how that I acquired through many-years´ hard work.
Lecturer: Petr Tmej
- Webinar (you will get access to webinar by email) Take advantage of tuition taking place through the shared screen in the comfort of your home.
- Live attendance course in Prague, Czech republic or other destination if the travel cost are paid by customer
- Elaborated manual with specific and detailed step-by-step procedures and screenshots
- Provision of unique EasyLanguage codes of 4 of Petr’s live trading robust trading strategies
Program of the course:
1. TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT AND PRESENTATION OF TRADESTATION PLATFORM
- Computer equipment
- Presentation of TradeStation software platform and EasyLanguage programming language
- Basic controls of TradeStation platform
2. ADAPTRADE BUILDER SOFTWARE AND GENETIC ALGORITHMS
- Explanation of principles and advantages of building trading systems by the use of genetic algorithms
- Basic controls of Adaptrade Builder — a software for creating genetic algorithms
- Analyses of specific trading systems and their codes
3. BASICS OF EASYLANGUAGE, EXHAUSTIVE AND GENETIC OPTIMISATION, CLUSTER WALK FORWARD ANALYSIS, FURTHER TESTING OF ROBUSTNESS OF ATS
- Explanation of basic principles and functionality of EasyLanguage codes (TradeStation)
- Genetic optimization in TradeStation
- The issue of robustness of a trading system
- Optimisation and explanation of the over-optimisation principle
- Detailed explanation of principle of Cluster Walk Forward Analysis in TradeStation
- Interpretation of backtest and Cluster Walk Forward Analysis results
- Analysis of results of optimisation tests in TradeStation
- More of my own approaches to ATS robustness testing (not based on analyses in TradeStation)
4. PERFORMANCE SUMMARY
- Issue of trading systems performance evaluation
- Graphical tools for evaluation of trading systems´ performance (equity curve)
- Setting of stop-loss and profit target for a trading system
5. MONEY MANAGEMENT, RISK MANAGEMENT
- Principles of Money Management and work with the Market System Analyzer software
- Implementation of a trading system´s backtest results into Market System Analyzer´s interface
- Determination of account capitalization through Monte Carlo analysis in Market System Analyzer
- Building of portfolio of trading systems in Market System Analyzer
- Tests of statistical significance in Market System Analyzer
- Correlation analysis of portfolio of trading systems
6. LIVE TRADING
- Monitoring and analysis of interim results of live trading
- Utilisation of TradeManager Analysis for monitoring of live trading in TradeStation
- Opening an account with TradeStation
- Setting of TradeStation to ensure a fully automated trading via programmed codes
- Utilisation of virtual servers for maximization of effects of live trading
If you are interested only in certain aspects of trading via ATS or if you want to learn about some of my trading strategies I will prepare a course for you the scope of which will fully meet your needs and prevent unnecessary wasting of your time and money by repeating things that you already know.
Bonuses for course graduates:
- Prolonged and discounts on software and other tools used in tuition
- Unique codes of Petr´s robust trading systems
Discounts for course graduates:
- Prolonged trials and discounts on software and other tools used in tuition
- Personal assistance in opening account with TradeStation and 12 months of free use of the platform
Software tools used in the course:
- TradeStation – if you are interested in demo version you can contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange the demo version for you for several weeks.
- Adaptrade Builder – you can download a fully functional 14-day trial version before the course. I recommend you to activate the program before the course.
Are you interested in private tuition?
- Email to: email@example.com and I will prepare an individual course for you tailored to your requirements.
My name is Petr Tmej and I am a trader and lecturer. I have been successfully trading by the use of automated trading strategies — ATS (or algorithmic trading) for several years. For my live trading I use TradeStation platform and EasyLanguage programming language and other very useful programs that are necessary tools for development of my robust ATS. As a part of the course, I will gladly familiarise you with all of them.I have prepared for you a three-day group course of building and optimization of long-term profitable automated trading systems (ATS or algorithmic trading). The course is designed for the TradeStation platform and the EasyLanguage programming language. I will also show you other very useful tools that are necessary for development of robust automated trading strategies. In addition, I will impart to you my know-how that I gained through many-years´ hard work.
What will you learn?
I often see a widespread misconception that you must know how to program if you want to trade via ATS. My course will show you that the opposite is true! Yes, it is an advantage to learn to «read» the EasyLanguage codes. However, I will show you how the software and its genetic algorithms will do the programming for you.
The course´s conception allows participation of even complete beginners who have no experience with ATS trading at all. During the course I will impart to you my valuable know-how together with a detailed printed manual describing step-by-step creation of long-term profitable automated trading strategies. You will learn how to work with TradeStation and Adaptrade Builder, use genetic algorithms for building of your own ATS and test your systems´ robustness in TradeStation.
See reviews of course graduates:
- I was very satisfied with the course. Although I am already trading via ATS, I learned very useful information regarding the development and robustness testing of strategies. A view from a different angle was very beneficial for me. The course fulfilled my expectations and I can highly recommend it. Radek Císař, Czech republic,
- Thank you again for many new approaches and practical experience not only with the development of strategies but also with live trading. One gets much more realistic view of ATS trading. This is a perfect course built according to the specific needs of each participant. I am very satisfied with the course.Marek Šabršula, Prague, Czech republic
- I have been trading for several years. I went through various usual phases until I came across ATS. I know from my own experience that there are no shortcuts in trading. However, I can say that the course of ATS in Tradeandfinance spared me a lot of time and effort that I can immediately use for building my ATS systems. A great advantage of the course is the lecturer´s personal approach and ability to adjust the course to your skill level. I therefore strongly recommend the course to everyone who wishes to understand the entire issue of ATS. Miro, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2-days intensive course at Tradeandfinance focused on ATS brought me a comprehensive view of a new trading area. I especially appreciate Petr´s professional, as well as human approach. Petr is able to explain seemingly complicated issues practically and to the point. Petr´s willingness and patience and especially his sincere interest in ensuring that the student really understood the problems were unmatched. The specific tips and practical tricks imparted during the two days really save a lot of time that would have to be spent by self-study. I recommend the course to everybody who is seriously interested in ATS. Thanks again. Peter, Bratislava, Czech republic