Question: What is the minimum deposit to get credentials (username and password) to the TradeStation (TSG) platform?
Answer: The minimum deposit requirement is $1,000USD.
Question: What currency can I fund in?
Answer: You can fund with and all major currencies in your InteractiveBrokers account, such as AUD, CAD, CHF, CNH, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, USD, ZAR.
Question: Regardless, I have USD as a base currency, can I fund my account in a different currency such as EUR?
Answer: Exactly, you can fund in a different currency than is the base currency of your account.
Question: My base currency is EUR, how can I transfer my money if I want to trade on US equities?
Answer: There are 2 possibilities which depend on a type of your account:
- Margin Account: Your money will transfer itself before each trade.
- Cash Account: You will need to do the transfer yourself. You can find more info here: https://ibkr.info/node/1267.
Question: How to fund the account? Is there any step-by-step guideline?
Answer: Before sending any payment to your brokerage account – such as a deposit, make sure that you made a notification in your brokerage account, otherwise the payment cannot be correctly matched. So, how to do that?
3. Complete a Bank Wire Deposit form below:
4. After completing the form click on CONTINUE and you will immediately receive IB bank information so that you know where you should send your money (deposit).
6. Make sure that your Bank Account Number and Amount which you will fund is the same as the Bank Account Number and Amount you filled into this notification.
7. After completing your notification you can make a bank transfer.
If you are interested in TradeStation GLOBAL account opening you can fill your application here: https://www.tradestation-international.com/global/open-an-account/
For your offer code please use: 5001
- TSG = TradeStation Global platform
- TWS = Trader Workstation platform of Interactive Brokers
- IB = Interactive Brokers