In spring 2018, TradeStation International Ltd together with Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd introduced a new product – TradeStation Global (TSG) account.
This type of account is managed by Interactive Brokers (IB), whereas TradeStation has an important role of “introducing broker”.
The main advantage of this partnership is that you can use both platforms (TSG and TWS) for your exchange trading within usage just one brokerage account.
Please find below the biggest advantages of GLOBAL account in comparison with the standard TradeStation account (US):
- International markets available (not only the US)
- FOREX available
- 1 account for all asset classes
- No platform fees
- Funding account in other currency than USD – GBP, EUR, etc.
- You can use both platforms: TWS + TSG
- Full assistance and technical support
- Individual discount on commissions available in case of high volumes
- Portfolio margin available for high net worth clients
If you are interested in TradeStation GLOBAL account opening you can fill your application here: https://www.tradestation-international.com/global/open-an-account/
For your offer code please use: 5001
Would you like to know more? Please find it here: https://www.tradestation-international.com/global/.
Since the TSG platform is not completely the same as the standard TradeStation platform (US), we recommend to you reading all parts of our serial about TRADESTATION GLOBAL here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question.
- TSG = TradeStation Global platform
- TWS = Trader Workstation platform of Interactive Brokers
- IB = Interactive Brokers