EA Analyzer v.3
Get more information about your trading strategies with EA Analyzer!
EA Analyzer (EAA) is a simple tool that can import your MetaTrader4 backtest or trading reports and compute advanced statistics like Sharpe ratio, periodical performance (by hour, day, day of week, month, etc.), strategy stagnation time, and much more.
Why is EAA important?
When you trade with real money, you need to know about your strategy as much as possible: It is worth monitoring:
- a continuous consistency of profits
- what to expect in terms of drawdown
- stagnation and monthly / yearly results for any trading strategy which you intend to trade with real money
To give one example. If any of your trading strategy has not been gaining profit for more than 60 days,should you regard it as a statistically probable phenomenom or should you stop trading this strategy?
You should know answers on questions like:
- What is the “quality” of the trading strategy in comparison with another one from your strategy portfolio?
- What are the best / worst days of week to run this strategy?
- How much is the monthly or annual average profit of the strategy?
- What is the longest period over which the strategy had stagnated before it started to generate more profits?
- How will the trading strategy work with respect toother strategies in your portflio?
All these questions can be answered with EA Analyzer.