AOStrading is represented by Petr Tmej – trader and lecturer in one person who has been successfully trading US futures via automated trading systems – ATS (also called algorithmic trading) for years. He has managed to increase his trading capital by tens of percent each year. Petr´s mission is to provide relevant and necessary knowledge and skills in ATS trading to his clients so that they can become successful traders too. Peter conveys his knowledge via articles, conferences, and individual and group courses.
Disseminate knowledge on algorithmic trading
Inform those interested in trading about its risks and pitfalls
Raise awareness of possibilities of savings valuation
Organise conferences aimed at spreading popularity of trading
Collaborate with the most professional partners
Chief Executive Officer
Peter has been engaged in trading since 2008. He specializes mainly in development of his own robust automated trading systems (ATS). He has deep knowledge of probability theory and statistics. His broker is TradeStation.
Daniel Rapák is very important person in AOStrading. He is responsible for business development and customer relationship. He has been successfully engaged in the exchange trading. He is fascinated by algorithmic trading.
- I am not only a lecturer but also a trader who successfully trades commodity futures.
- I will show you that automated trading systems (ATS) are available to everyone.
- I always work with the best software tools and brokers available.
Petr has been achieving profits by ATS trading for many years.
You do not have to be a programmer to master the principles of algorithmic trading. There are software tools that can automatically generate algorithmic codes for ATS. The point is to test these codes properly by robustness tests in order to maximize the probability of their generating profits.
There are lot of software tools that greatly facilitate trading via ATS these days. The top ones include the TradeStation trading platform and Adaptrade Builder and StrategyQuant – programs for building genetic algorithms. Petr considers these programs as essential tools for automated stock exchange trading.
Partners of AOStrading.cz are companies that are focusing on different training approaches and methods of trading, software tools (which I consider essential for algorithmic trading), or brokers that I consider the best these days.
Facts about ATS
- You do not have to be a programmer to be able to create your own ATS.
- There are many professional programs that can create ATS algorithms today.
- The key is to find out which trading systems are viable and which, on the contrary, are not capable of generating profits. It requires a complex filtering process involving employment of sophisticated techniques and methods of statistical data validation.
- I was more than satisfied, I can only recommend the course to everybody who is serious about ATS trading.Martin, Slovensko
- The course completely fulfilled my expectations, but it is necessary to have all the software so that you can immediately try out everything you learn.Josef Šimek
- I´m very excited about my participation in the course. My expectations have been greatly surpassed. I especially appreciate the high-quality colourful manual which includes detailed step-by-step information from the course. In the manual you can find any exact procedure of building ATS whenever you want. The seminar brought me a lot of inspiration and motivation to build my own profitable ATS. During my seven-year experience in trading I have attended 80% of all courses available in the Czech Republic. However, this course is absolutely unique regarding the clarity and precision of the topic´s explanations. And there are even some additional bonuses.Stan, Ostrava
- I have been trading full-time for several years. I went through various usual phases until I came across ATS. I know from my own experience that there are no shortcuts in trading. However, I can say that the course of ATS organised by Tradeandfinance spared me a lot of time and effort that I could immediately use for building my own ATS systems. A great advantage of the course is the lecturer´s personal approach and ability to adjust the course to your skill level. I therefore strongly recommend the course to everyone who wishes to understand the entire issue of ATS.Miro, Bratislava
- Thank you again for many new approaches and practical experience not only with the development of strategies, but also with live trading. One gets much more realistic view of ATS trading. The course is perfectly structured according to the specific needs of clients. I am very satisfied with it.Marek Šabršula
- I have been very satisfied with the course. Although I had been trading ATS before, I learned very useful information regarding development and robustness of strategy testing. I find Peter`s different view of ATS very beneficial for me. The course fulfilled my expectations and I can highly recommend it.Radek Císař
- I have passed the two-day intensive course of ATS. It brought me a comprehensive view of the new field of trading. I especially appreciate that Peter was able to explain seemingly complex problems on practical examples and his professional and also human approach. Peter`s willingness and patience were unparalleled as well as his genuine interest in ensuring that the student really understood everything he explained us. I realized that specifically practical tips and tricks, which were discussed within two days of course, save me a lot of time that I would spend by self-studying. I recommend the course to all traders who are seriously interested in ATS. Thanks again.Peter, Bratislava
Why trade Automated trading systems (ATS) on US futures markets?
Unlike traders who trade in the conservative way, you can make literally hundreds of IT operations. This gives you the advantage of viability (= robustness) verification of your trading systems by using sophisticated statistical methods and tools.
Trader does not practically have to sit at his computer. He only checks his trades when the stock exchange closes.
Thanks to ATS traders are able to eliminate negative psychological aspects related to trading. Markets may be very turbulent from time to time and it is scientifically proven that people often tend to change their original business plans and strategies. Yet in trading this is a suicide. Since in ATS all executions are performed by a computer, the risk of an inappropriate change of the original strategy is very limited.
More accurate trading
More accurate executions = better order executions.Everything is automated and therefore orders are executed with much less slippage. In other words, oftentimes you buy or sell a futures contract exactly or almost exactly for as much as you want. This brings great benefits since you are able to trade in full compliance with your trading system. And such details may prove to be decisive on today´s financial markets in the long term.