Open a trading account with TradeStation under the most favourable conditions all around the world. Completely free trading account for 12 months.
Prestigious trading magazines often call TradeStation one of the best providers of brokerage services in the field of mediation forex, commodity, and equity transactions. Its biggest advantage is a very sophisticated platform enabling execution of automated trading systems (ATS). These ATS are programmed in the EasyLanguage language the programming environment of which is part of the TradeStation package. You can use any number of trading strategies in any number of markets through very simple and intuitive settings.
These are the key advantages and disadvantages of TradeStation over its competitors:
- Really affordable platform (if you do more than 10 trades per month the platform is free).
If you open a trading account only to try the TradeStation platform (see Fig. 1) and do not trade at least 10 round-turn futures contracts per month, you have to pay a relatively high fee ($ 99.95 per month) for using the platform. The good news is that I have exclusively negotiated a 12-month free use of the TradeStation platform for you. So if you open a trading account and fund it with at least $5,000 and then do not meet the condition of at least 10 round-turn futures a month for the first 12 months, you will save nearly $1,200 thanks to AOStrading.cz.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to open a trading account yet and you would like to try the TradeStation platform for 30 days, you can do it for the special price of $ 50 (the standard price is $ 249.95) thanks to AOStrading.cz. Send us an email to email@example.com and I will ensure this exclusive discount for you.
- The platform also serves as a low-commission broker.
When you get ready for live trading, you will have one great advantage – for the first 90 days after opening your account you will pay at most $600 in commissions regardless of how much trades you do. Today, the round-turn commissions for, for example, equity indices futures contracts are $4.72. If you trade more than 127 futures contracts ($600/$4.72) you will not have to pay for the other traded contracts in the first 90 days after opening the account.
- The EasyLanguage programming language is very easy to understand and user friendly. There are lots of literature and program codes available on the Internet, but mostly in English.
- TradeStation contains a large amount of historical data for intraday trading (more than 10 years in the major stock indices). For $20 a month you can have access to a large number of major American stock indices. However, if you want a very popular TF (E-mini Russell 2000), you need to pay more – now $75.
- There is also an extensive discussion forum where you can find lots of tips and advice. It is therefore a good online support.
- TradeStation offers a complete package – possibilities for live trading by the use automated trading strategies (very easy setup), some of the lowest commissions in the market, high reliability.
- Sophisticated tools for robustness testing – structured overview of performance parameters (Performance Summary), classic and genetic optimisation, sophisticated In-Sample and Out-of-Sample tests – Walk Forward Analysis and Walk Forward re-optimisation.
- Data export for further analysis in Excel – exports can be performed both manually and via EasyLanguage codes.
- It is not possible to connect the TradeStation analytic platform to data provided by other brokers. On the other hand, TradeStation as a broker offer high quality services at very competitive prices in terms of commissions for execution of trades.
Fig. 1: TradeStation platform
Very professional analytic platform with the following features:
- intuitive control,
- easy technical analysis of markets – from the simplest analyses to programming and application of own indicators,
- easy programming and deployment of automated strategies,
- excellent optimisation tests,
- robustness tests (In-Sample and Out-of-Sample, Cluster Walk Forward Analysis),
- virtual and live trading,
- easy data export to Excel via EasyLanguage functions.
In my opinion, the TradeStation platform is currently the best option you have in the market. TradeStation representatives told me that their developers very intensively work on, for example, testing of trading strategies on a portfolio of different markets. As for the computational speed, TradeStation is preparing a revolution in optimisation tests and very soon it should be able to take advantage of multicore processors which will substantially accelerate the whole process of ATS development and testing. Therefore, we may see some substantial improvements in the near future. Anyway, I am able to very effectively utilise the platform even in its today´s form which is proved by my robust ATS that are able to generate real profits.